Tuesday, February 24

Surprise!!

Ok la~ I don't close this blog anymore. Surprise?
What Greeny Pig said is true la.
I admit I'm too rush about closing the blog,
thank to GP for your ''scolding''.
一语惊醒梦中人。

Humanbeings ma, must trust and care each other in a relationship.
Friendship, in love, in family life, brotherhood etc. . .
If you never trust and care each other, what for you are in that relationship?
Causing yourself so much troubles, conflicts, misunderstanding, etc . . Wakakaka.

24th announced Fri3nd5 closing soon. But within 24hours, everything changed again. Wakakaka. I don't care what are you people thinking. I'm happy. :)

So, its start over again. There will be some changes in future.
Just change everything and don't look back anymore.

因为在乎,想眼不见为净而出此下策。
因而,忽略其他人。
得不到想要的结果。
敲不醒,醒不了。
关不了,死心了。
对不起。

0 Greet(s) to author: