Tuesday, February 24

Last announcement


 [ Closure of Fri3nd5 ] ' ]
 

 = 25 Fed 09 =

Frankly speaking,
I don't know what happened and I don't care.

laStMinworK and Blackie quitted this blog.
So, what's your problem huh?
You'r the creator; but you'r the first who leave.
You'r the one who set that particular rule; but you'r the one who break it.
I don't understand but it doesn't matter anymore.

Be happy, no matter what happened.
We'r friends forever.

The purpose of 'maintain' this blog had already gone.
Even if you ask me to 'maintain' it, I will just leave it there.
[1 - 2/3 = 1/3]
No point for me to 'maintain'.
So, I think it's better to close it down.
Ok la, tell you honestly. I close this blog just because I want to quit blogging! :P
Blame on me.

Something, someone, some people, some stuff, some whatever have changed around me,
but I never know what actually happened.
You never tell, I'll never ask.
Simple and easy, right?
Don't be so KP, isn't it? :)
Know too much stuffs will make myself unhappy, what for I ask for trouble.

TheFool, Kroy, Greeny Pig, Sky, GongKia: (Hope I'm not missing out anyone.)
Thanks for the posts and contributions.
You guys still have your own blog besides here.
Happy blogging.

Thus, I hereby 'proudly' announce that this blog will close on 25th Feb 09 and go into history forever.

Nothing much to say. Useless to say so much. Fri3nd5, I'm sorry!
For those who cares, I must apologize to you for closing this blog.
For those who don't cares, it doesn't bother you, isn't it?
p/s: Greeny Pig, you joined us not long ago, but now it come to the end of this blog. Sorry. :)

Lastly, million thanks for the great affords and posts from Fri3nd5 for this blog.
Even Fri3nd5 closed, but we'r still friends forever!
Any blames? Blame on me. :')

Best regards,
DCres
240209