Tuesday, February 24

The final post. 165.

Hi. I'm miss green pig. Audrey! I also don't know why I wanna post this. Who's gonna read right? LOL. Anyway, I got rights to say something here right?? I know I'm still new here. But I was about to start posting around, and these PATHETIC group of admins want to kepo kepo close the blog. WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT??!! So what I break the friend's blog rules for saying foul words.. They want to close the blog is worst than breaking those rules..NONSENSE!! If I have magic and can be invisible, I will go to each of them and slap their face to wake them up. Even though I'm still new in this group of friends, but trust me I know and understand what some of you people gone through. To tell the truth, what I've seen in all of you, I ever gone through it. Did I die in failure? No right. I still survive, be strong and see the positive side. We're all good friends, why have to make so much troubles?? One say quit, all want to quit. MAHU CARI MATI KA????????? I WANT TO EAT PEOPLE UP LIAO... All of you people problems has nothing to do with the blog. If this is the way to avoid problems, YOU ARE WRONG!!!! YOU ARE MAKING THINGS WORST!!! I'm not saying one people. I say you, you, you, you, you, you and YOU! Anyway, I state my objection is not because of closing the blog, but I'm angry is because of the way people are nowadays. Love and friends. Pain and memories. Crush and crushed. .... Don't know what to say now. We must give a chance to the people we love. We must accept the person we love for who they are. We must let go of the past. We must not make things worst, especially when there is no problem at all. THE IMPORTANT THING IS WE MUST HAVE TRUST TOWARDS THE PEOPLE WE CARE AND LOVE FOR. Love hurts my dear, I know. Friendship spoilt also hurts. .............................................

No matter what, I will still pray that you all will come back and continue blog in Friends blog. I also will pray that we all can hang out as a group of friends. And I meant everybody, in one piece and peace. I'm sorry if I offended anyone in this post. But bare in mind, I talk and shoot everyone. Not some specific people. ............................ I shade tears for you all. Upset. Ouch. So this time no hugs and kisses to you all. Hhhmmmpphhh!!!

*SMACK ALL YOUR GUYS BUTT!!!*

0 Greet(s) to author: