Sunday, September 7

Weekly update

Sorry didnt update last week since I had a lot of things to do. The week onwards I will be even more busy..but here is this week update....

Hot 100
1. Whatever you like by T.I
2. Disturbia by Rihanna
3. So what by Pink
4. Forever by Chris Brown
5. Paper Planes by M.I.A

Hot Country song
1. Do you Believe me now by Jimmy Wayne
2. Waitin on a Women by Brad Paisley
3. You look good in my shirt by Keith Urban

Rock
1. Believe by Staind
2. Let it die by Foo Fighter
3. Viva La vida by Coldplay

Hot adult top 40
1. Viva La vida by Coldplay
2. All summer long by Kid Rock
3. It's not my time by 3 Doors Down

Well there are a few new ones poping up into the chart as they say the world goes round.

So this week, here is a video of Whatever You like and I'll be loving you a long time by Mariah Carey. It seems youtube has disable embed code for quite a lot of videos which make me hard to show you some cool music but oh well..Enjoy!!!



0 Greet(s) to author: