Thursday, December 11

Tag!

ML Ah Mah~ Thank for you tag ho~ I will revenge! ._. I don't want to do the first tag :x
So, I just do this and ignore the first one. HoHoHo~

1) How old will you turn in 2009?
- 19.

2) Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?
- One person. 

3) Would you date someone 8 years old than you?
- O.O No, thank.

4) When was the last time you laughed?
- Moral Studies class, caused by Mr. George.

5) What were you doing at 4am this morning?
- Dreaming.

6) What's your relationship with the person you last texted?
- My best pal.

7) What did you do today?
- 1030~ Malaysian Studies, McD, 1330~ Moral Studies *replacement class* BORED!

8) Who do you really want to see right now?
- Someone.

9) Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- Impossible.

10) Who's your last misses call?
- Pang Ing.

11) What's something you really want right now?
- Nothing *at this moment*.

12) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- “Can I skip all my classes while I still pass my exams?” I’m lazy to attend those *super* BORING classes.

13) Would you go back in time if you had the chance?
- YES! I want to end my current life now.

14) What is something you need to go shopping for?
- I don’t need anything *at this moment*, I had bought my sport shoes.

15) Do you want kids?
- Depends. Future is unpredictable.

16) Are you in love with anyone?
- No.

17) How's your heart lately?
- Is is normal. It still pumping blood every second.

18) When was the last time you slept on the floor?
- Someday in July’08.

19) Is your phone close to you?
- Not for now. I forgot where I put it, maybe in my car?

20) What is bothering you right now?
- Lots.

21) Where are you right now?
- My cousin’s (Big Sister’s) room, I conquered her room when she’s working at Solomon Island. Hohoho~

23) Do you like country music?
- Some, as long as I like it.

24) Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
- No. What for?

25) How is your hair styled right now?
- Short and spiky? I just had my haircut yesterday.

26) Do you like your first name?
- Why not, it is my parents’ first gift to me. It means, “Peace” in the “Family”.

27) Last thing you drank?
- Grass jelly with Sarsi syrup, made by Bibik.

28) Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
- Never.I sings quietly at most of the time.

29) What did you do 15 minutes ago?
- Online.

30) Do you think you are a good person?
- No. I don’t have a good personality and stupid.

31) The sweetest person in your life?
- Person? I can’t think of one. :x But my family and my aunt’s family members are the sweetest people for me *at this moment*.

32) The closest male to you now?
- Who? I can’t think of one who is really closest to me.

33) The person you're chatting with now?
- Now? laStMinworK, DjLuke, Blackie and IdiotBird through MSN.

34) The languages you are able to speak?
- Foochow, Madarin, Malay, Manglish, etc. *with all the weird pronunciations.*

35) The last person whom you screwed?
- Myself, my knee!

36) One word about your life now?
- Good.

37) Where do you wish to work?
- Wherever.

38) What are you specially good at?
- Scolding those rude drivers on the roads. Complaining. Slacking. Daydreaming.

39) Would you date someone older than you?
- Don’t ask me something hasn’t happen yet.

40) Who are you to yourself?
- Nothing but just a crap.

41) Do you forgive people easily?
- Depends on whom.

42) Which boy is precious to you now?
- No one.

43) Your dressing style?
- Casual.

44) How different are you from other boys?
- I’m not special at all. This is the different of me from other boys.

45) The bad point in yourself?
- Stupid, lazy, irritating, pervert, troublesomely, etc.

46) The last contact in your hp?
- Jasper, since this morning.

47) Your favourite song(s)?
- Lots. Nowadays I’m addicted to “If I were a boy” from Beyonce.

48) The two hated contacts in your hp?
- What for I save whoever I hated in my hp?

49) Learn one language in 10 days?
- Can, if there is a professional teach me personally with all the best learning resources.

50) One gorgeous girl you came across?
- Sorry, I can’t think of one.

51) Whose your biggest enemy?
- My feeling.

52) Which gang do you support?
- I don’t know what my gang’s name is. Old gang? Beta gang? Fri3nd5 gang? Etc

53) Proper age to join gang?
- What do you mean?

54) Do you like people who smoke?
- I hate smokers!

55) What do you think about modeling?
- It is impossible for me to be a model with this fat and ugly appearance.

56) Given a chance, would you like to be a model?
- Why not! With a hot and nice looking body! *Moto Moto~ (Madagascar, 2008)* :D

57) Whose approval do you usually seek first?
- Myself > Mummy > Pappy/Auntie > Myself

58) What do you wish to be in future?
- Don’t know.

*The next 5 lucky people to do this quiz:
- laStMinworK
- Cla-Win
- ღM3!mEiღ
- Joshua
- HappyBird

DCres: Want to do it or not is up to you, tag for song.