Wednesday, December 31

Last Day!

OK! Ladies and Gentlemen,
Miss Pretty(s) and Mister Handsome(s).

Today, NOW, is 31st of December 2008. *Claps Claps*
And, this post is only my thought. If causes any inconvenience, if it causes your uncomfortableness, causes you besong. Just inform me or anyone of the admin and it will be deleted soon.

31st Dec' 08!! Last day for all of you to complete your 2008's wishes.
So, try to complete your 08's wishes.
But, I think mostly can't, if you can, you able to complete, you have done it since long ago.
I just say song song here.

2008 ->-> 2009. . Nothing special for me. *Add a year to my current age*
As always, stay in the house without celebration. Don't know celebrate for what and I'm lazy. I hate to go out, everywhere traffic jam, restaurants, pubs and everywhere is crowded. New year, the world still remains the same, the earth stood still. The only different is the calender, the unit of year.

Maybe the only thing I should celebrate is that I'm still alive. I have survived 18 years and proceed to 2009. Many things happened in 2008, nothing happy. Even Australia trip also has nothing to memorialize, wrong timing. No a single happy memory.

2008 ->-> 2009. People do not change their face, their appearance, their parent, their siblings, their spouse(Maybe), their thinking, their overconfident, their heart, their attitude, their behavior, their rudeness, their weaknesses, their skills, their studies and their whatever in a new year. ALL still remain the same, don't you agree?

New Year, new year! 'N' 'E' 'W' "NEW"! People always say they want to start a new 'LIFE' in a new year, practise some good habits, and avoid being bad, corruption and failures, but how many people can do it? No one or just one or two can do it.

Life is a cycle, you can't simply start a new round of cycle as you wish anytime, anywhere. There are many stuffs that can't simply be ignored, you must use it, apply it, get used to it, do it, practise it, and whatever those stuffs continuously. You can't stop this cycle, cause too many stuffs concerned with you. You can't abandon or give up these stuffs cruelly.

Another new year, 2009, anything special? Nothing. (For me)