Monday, August 18

The Road Not Taken

' Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler,
long I stood And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; '
(Quote from Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken)
I have been thinking,
Keep thinking and thinking.
I still can't decide.
Civil Engineering;
Or Computer Science.
Afraid that I'll regret one day.
How to CHOOSE???

7 Greet(s) to author:

Anonymous said...

"think how you want your future life-style to be? relate your desired future life-style with the course you choise now." from my GM lectuer. hope it help you even little bit ^^

Tiaw said...

civil and computer sci.. hmm.. which one is more popular? on this poem stated that one road is more people go for and another one is lesser, and the poet chose to a path tat people less gettin through.. so.. do u hav tat kind of "guts" to choose as wat the poet chose. i dunno wat im talkin abt.. :X

Anonymous said...

I also dono which one less ppl go... XD Civil many ppl also but many ppl fail @_@... And Computer science I have no idea... >_>... I also dono how my desired life style looks like... <_<... LOL... Anyway, thx for the advice...

Anonymous said...

Civil ppl fail...>_>...i think you cna pass both lah..is just civil you have a more secure job but you will be eating your shoe to earn money..is not that easy unless you like it and trust me no ppl like wat they do....comp your job opportunity is bigger but underpay is a thing you must face...beside the job is not that easy too but it maybe much relaxing than civil.

Anonymous said...

At least I wan do something related to my interest... But then, I dono wat is my interest... DAM IT!!!~! may be i shud hav go study making Games.. LOL

Anonymous said...

i knw my interest!!!but i cnt get it...hmm...game???thn u go same class wif CWW.WAKAKAKAKa

Anonymous said...

if makeing games is your interest then just go for it lor, at least you enjoy it. you always can do something better if you interested with it. *think* *think* anyway, wish you got the best choose for yourself, dont regret once you decided. =D