Sunday, August 17

Dj Luke weekly top 5

Yoyo it is the end of the week again and let us see who is climbing and who is going down. i extended the list this time cause is kinda boring when the top 3 is always that top 3. So lets see who we got on the list.

1. Disturbia - Rihanna
2. Forever - Chris Brown
3. I kissed a Girl - Kate Perry
4. Take a Bow - Rihanna
5. Paper Planes - M.I.A

Rihanna is getting hot and hotter. She is making damn lots of money isn't she. Well no surprise her songs really blow us away. But truthfully i say take a bow is better than disturbia but heck is still a kicking song. Chris Brown is still very stable on the chart and he doesn't seem to be going anywhere for a while but who knows...

Anyway i showed you Disturbia last week so today I will put up M.I.A new song video for you all. I don't think she is that great but well she gone up to number 5 and that should mean something for us all.. you decide...here you go M.I.A Paper planes....enjoy ya' all !!!

0 Greet(s) to author: