Thursday, July 31

still thinking about you


every time i think about you
my tears
i cant hide
i just want to be by your side
i thought i wasn't going to cry for you
but just being without you makes me so blue
i sit in my bed looking out the windows
and asking why
why cant i get you out of my mind
maybe you were that person
that's one of a kind
and now that you're gone
i feel that i cant move on
you were the one that made me smile once before
now i know i'm not going to feel that anymore
that feeling went by so fast
never knew i was going to have to put you in the past
we said no matter what each other we weren't going to forget
i guess we did and how it happened
i regret now
there's nothing i can do
but just sit down and think about you
and also review back the happy moment
that we ever had


不需要安慰
写来减压减压

0 Greet(s) to author: