Monday, July 7

Friendship - Love and Faith

How to differentiate between friends and best friends? This question always appear in my mind.. Its hard to find a true and best friends. I am thinking will I be able to find true friends after I seperated with friends around me.. There will always be a day where we leave each other far apart.. Everyone got their destiny and aim. Will I be able to find new friends (true friends with love and faith) in future? I always hope that we will nvr be seperated one day. But in reality, it always doesn't happen as what I hope for. This is what we so called "Life". Sometimes life is cruel and make people feel suffer. Wonderful memories always doesn't last long - it will always be very short. But what we can do? We have to appretiate what we are having and enjoy while we can.. Best friends are hard to find and there are only a few around us. I wish everyone will be able to find their true friends and leave wonderful memories.

1 Greet(s) to author:

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

lol... Fri3nd5_cks will nvr pisah!!! if pisah, tere a ting cal MSN! n.m_maitreya@hotmail.com wil nvr change!!!!!( if cnt 5 me thn go winnie_2266@hotmail lo....hehe)