Wednesday, March 11

Taylor Swift - Fearless & Beautiful Eyes

2 English Album to intro here!hehe! Taylor Swift's Fearless & Beautiful Eyes! Like the song inside very much yea!So recommend to all of you! The latest was Fearless if I wasnt wrong~keke~

Taylor Swift-Beautiful Eyes
Song List:
1. Beautiful Eyes
2. Should've Said No (Alternate Version)
3. Teardrops on My Guitar(Acoustic Version)
4. Picture to Burn(Radio Edit)
5. I'm Only Me When I'm with You
6. I Heart?

Download Taylor Swift-Beautiful Eyes! Link1 Link2


Taylor Swift - Fearless

Song List:
01. Fearless
02. Fifteen
03. Love Story
04. Hey Stephen
05. White Horse
06. You Belong with Me
07. Breathe
08. Tell Me Why
09. You're Not Sorry
10. That's the Way I Loved You
11. Forever & Always
12. The Best Day
13. Change

Download Taylor Swift - Fearless!! Link1 Link2


(Anonymous:Wait!! Whre's the recommended song??!!)
(Kroy: Lazy to post~~~~STUPID!!)
(Anonymous:YOU BARU STUPID!! LAZY PIG!!!)
(Kroy: YOU PIG BRAIN!!! TOLD YOU I LIKE ALL THE SONG INSIDE LE BEH!! OF COZ RECOMMEND ALL SONG INSIDE LAH!!!!)

HAHA~jk~For me, Love Story in Fearless is the best!! It gona be "OUR" song!wakaka! de our is 2 person nya o! :p

0 Greet(s) to author: